Educational Support Committee
The Educational Support Committee serves as an advisory board to the principal on matters relating to the improvement of education. This board addresses the concerns of faculty, staff, administration, and students and suggests specific programs and policies; disseminates information through appropriate channels to concerned parties; and acts as a steering committee for school evaluations. The committee will consist of five voting faculty members including the academic assistant principal.
The scope of the Educational Support Committee shall include, but not be limited to, the establishment, evaluation, refinement, and/or improvement of
- policies regarding grading and grade reporting.
- parent-teacher communication.
- academic policies and procedures.
- professional performance of teachers.
- input from students and parents regarding educational improvements.
- non-curricular topics deemed necessary by administration or faculty.