Senior Prom—Students meet several times to pick a theme, arrange tables, and plan prom night. There are usually about 10 – 20 students involved. This activity is moderated by Mrs. Lucheon.Senior Prom time is fast approaching. This year’s prom will be from 8:00 PM to midnight on Saturday, May 14, 2016, at the Hilton Chicago, 720 South Michigan Avenue, Chicago, IL. Ticket prices are $220.00 per couple.
- A nonrefundable deposit of $100 is due by Friday, April 1, 2016.
- The balance is due by Wednesday, April 27, 2016.
- Checks should be made payable to Brother Rice High School.
- Tickets will be sold in the Resource Center (room 105) during periods 1 5.
- Once final payments are made, you will receive a table request. Tables consist of five couples per table.
- If you are interested in being on the Prom Committee, meet with Mrs. Van Assen in the Resource room (room 105) during 8th and/or after school.
If you have any questions, see Mrs. Lucheon or Mrs. Van Assen in the Resource Center.