Every day through our first Open House, we will release another reason why Brother Rice should be YOUR choice for high school.
- : 9 National Merit Commended Scholars and 1 National Merit Semi-Finalist in the Class of 2015
- : 39 Advanced Placement Scholars – students who passes 3 or more AP exams
- : 25% of the Class of 2015, the top 52 seniors, have an average ACT of 30.9
- : The middle 50% of the Class of 2015 has an average ACT of 25.8
- : 15 Advanced Placement and 11 Dual Credit courses through Loyola, St. Xavier, St. Mary’s Universities, and MVCC
- : 81% of the Class of 2014 were admitted into their colleges of first choice
- : 71 Eucharistic ministers in our senior class were recently commissioned
- : State-of-the-art technology – fiber optic internet, Chromebooks, robotics, and broadcast production studio
- : 165 members in the marching band is strong and growing…
- : 18 varsity sports in the Catholic League Blue with 1 National and 21 State championships, and 145 conference titles
It is NO WONDER that Brother Rice was named the ‘Top Private School in the Southland’ by the SouthtownStar
For these reasons and many more, there has NEVER BEEN A BETTER TIME TO BE A CRUSADER
Brother Rice High School will host its first Open House for prospective students and families on Sunday, November 2, 2014. The school will be open from 11:00 A.M. until 1:00 P.M. for parents/guardians and their students to receive an individualized tour of the school from a member of the National Honor Society. Administration, teachers, coaches, and staff will be present to meet with families and answer any questions regarding Brother Rice and the admissions process. A second Open House will be held on Sunday, November 23.
Please stop in to visit during one of our open houses and schedule a date to shadow. We’d love to welcome your 8th grade boy to take the Brother Rice entrance exam on Saturday, January 10, at 8:00 A.M. Visit the Brother Rice website to register to shadow or request information. Contact Admissions Director Tim O’Connell ’03, (firstname.lastname@example.org, 773-429-4312) for more information.
There has never been a better time to be a Crusader!Read More