Brother Rice High School is currently seeking a highly qualified varsity head basketball coach for the 2015-16 school year. Applicants must be able to best online generic cialis fulfill the requirements for this position listed below. Please direct cover letter and resume to Phil Cahill before 5 P.M. on Wednesday, April 8.
Varsity Head Basketball Coach
1. Valid Illinois teacher certification
2. Teacher at Brother Rice (preferred) or A.S.E.P. certification
3. Can organize and supervise a total basketball program
4. Has previous successful coaching experience at the varsity level of high school or college experience
5. Must support the mission of Blessed Edmund Rice
6. Must have substantial knowledge of the technical aspects of http://panorender.com/levitra-without-prescription-online basketball
The Athletic Director, who provides overall objectives and final evaluation in conjunction with the Principal.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Maintains thorough knowledge of all athletic policies approved by the Board of Directors and is responsible for its implementation by the entire basketball coaching staff.
2. Possesses knowledge of IHSA and conference regulations; implements same consistently and interprets them for staff.
3. Understands the proper administrative line of command and http://cunhanfeminista.org.br/viagra-non-prescription refers all requests or grievances through proper channels.
4. Aware of all public/staff/departmental meetings that require attendance.
1. Establishes the fundamental philosophy, skills, and techniques to be taught by staff.
2. Designs conferences, clinics, and staff meetings to insure staff awareness of overall program.
3. Trains and informs staff, promotes professional growth by encouraging clinic attendance.
4. Maintains discipline and works to increase morale and cooperation with the team.
1. Assists the enter site Athletic Director in scheduling, arranging transportation, and requirements for tournament and special events.
2. Cooperates with maintenance and school employees.
3. Oversees the budgeting function with the Athletic Director.
4. Operates within budget appropriations.
5. Assists the athlete in his college or advanced educational selection.
6. Maintains accurate inventory of equipment and supplies.
1. Organizes parent, coaches, players, and guests for pre-season meetings in addition to Meet the Team night each year.
2. Maintains good public relations with the new media, booster club, parents, officials, volunteers, and fans.
3. Presents information to news media concerning schedules, tournaments, and results as requested.
4. Markets the school as a viable option for prospective students.
5. Organizes grammar school events to market the basketball program and Brother Rice High School.